2014年12月22日星期一

How to save your piggy bank for wedding

 
Each couple have a good imagination for their wedding, but to achieve such an aspiration may need to shatter your piggy bank. Want to keep the piggy bank and realize the dream wedding? Then listen to those "cunning" trick brides' ways to save money, cut your wedding budget.

Buy online discount wedding dresses UK
Buy, do not rent

"When I need to pay more than 500 dollars to rent a wedding dress, I decided to buy online, and then put them on the auction site after the honeymoon, so more than half money saved on the dress." - Bridal Jacksonville

Creative wedding venue

"Our wedding held in a theater, which is not often open. The small stage is our home court, there is a restaurant upstairs just to support our wedding. Our friends are attracted by the wonderful wedding venue, and it took only half of the cost to rent a hotel."- Samantha

Learn to create your own beauty

"It is not so good to hire a makeup artist's on the wedding day, who will do heavy makeup all of the same pattern. I went to the counter to learn a lot of beauty makeup tips, I can do myself the most suitable bridal makeup. "- Emily

Mobilize friends resources

"My wedding was hosted by my friend. I have a good friend skilled at host and he knows me well, so the atmosphere is also very natural and good . "- Sarah

Choose a place to purchase

"If you held the wedding in big city, you can go shopping in surrounding towns, not only the price difference, but more discounts." - Mandy

Learn to exchange

"Our wedding chapel can be used in exchange for volunteer service to others wedding, so I use the venue not only free, but also let me know a lot of volunteer friends." - Laura
Make every effort to DIY

"As long as any thing can be DIY, try to do it in person. So that you can not only save the costs, but also have a chance to arrange our wedding together, economical and romantic." - Jessica

Compression of appropriate target

"Luxury wedding dress really appeal to every bride, but we must proceed from our own budget, so just abandon too extravagant dress." - Emily

Avoid the peak of wedding

"My wedding chose at an ordinary weekend, rather than golden wedding season, so there will be a larger discount for renting hotel, it saves me a lot of." - Susan

没有评论:

发表评论